Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Synching Storm 9530 with Outlook 2000, and issue with ToDo list

This is my first post; apologies if it's not in the right place.  My issue is synching my new Storm 9530 with my old Outlook 2000 application.  I see others have had this issue.  A Blackberry rep told me today that I can copy the "USB Drivers" folder from my current Desktop Mgr 4.7 installation, then uninstall Desktop Mgr, reinstall my old Desktop Mgr 4.2.2, and when prompted, point to the copied (4.7) USB Drivers folder, then v4.2.2 would successfuly synch my Storm with Outlook 2000 e-mail, calendar and tasks.  A previous Blackberry rep had not known/mentioned this approach.  Before I do all that, has anyone tried this?

Also, I did the OS update today, and noted that there still seems to be a bug in the ToDo list.  For me, whatever ToDo item is on the bottom of the list is very resistant to tapping, and to opening when clicked.  All other ToDos on the list highlight easily and open right up, but more often than not, whether in portrait or landscape mode, the last ToDo on the list takes multiple attempts to highlight and open.  Has anyone else experienced this/found a solution?

Any info on either or both of these items would be much appreciated!