Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Synching with Outlook

Just got my phone last night.  I have tried to synch my Outlook with the phone and no luck.  Tried to find tutuorial on how to do it and can't find it.  Really need to get my numbers on the phone.  If you have addressed this recently, sorry, but can  anyone direct me?

Thanks, Steve 

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Synchcronization with Outlook

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Start the desktop software. From the main menu hit synchronization In the upper left hand corner it has an option for

synchronization configuration. Follow the wizard, and you should be good to go.

Please let me know if you need further assistance!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Re: Synchcronization with Outlook

Thanks for the reply.

I checked all three options on the syncronize page and then after the connection box comes up I get a message that says there are no programs to syncronize.  Any thoughts? 

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Synchronization with Outlook

Srcann,

Make sure in the synchronize page, you use the synchronization option in the left hand corner in the top left of the page.

The wizard will help you setup your applications. That is why there are no applications showing up.

Let me know!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Thanks!  Got it to work.  Any idea on how to get my Blackberry Synch window from opening up each time I start my computer?
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Srcurran wrote:
Thanks!  Got it to work.  Any idea on how to get my Blackberry Synch window from opening up each time I start my computer?
In the options of the Desktop Manager, you can tell it to load when your Windows session begins. Uncheck that.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

There is an option box in the upper left hand corner, but there is not a box for auto loading.  Could it be anywhere else?
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Xandrex wrote:

Srcurran wrote:
In the options of the Desktop Manager, you can tell it to load when your Windows session begins. Uncheck that.
Bad Xandrex !
It is not in the options, it is in the Startup menu of Wndows. Just delete the "Desktop Manager" shortcut.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: