Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Synchonize failure

Hi

I have tried to follow the procedure in the link. I have done as instucted. The part I am stuck on is step 4. 'In the Intellsync Application'. Where is the Intellsync application?  I can't see how or where I reconfigure signchronisation settings or where the configure PIM or configure Synch button is? I have therefore managed to complete all the steps. When I try to Synchronise the message I now get is 'no applications configured for synchronization'?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Synchronize failure

Hi,

That is an old procedure, On the desktop software intellisync= synchronization. So you would go to the synchronization

screen, press the grey synchronization radio button, and configure the Outlook applications that are to be synced.

This is what the configuration should look like when you are done. All applications are setup for two way sync between

the BB and Outlook. Make sure you set conflict resolution to notify you. That way if there is a problem with deletions,

you will be able to stop the sync. (see second screen).

Thanks,

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hi, thank you for trying to be helpful, but this is madening! I'm loosing my mind on this now..... I've had a Palm for 10 yrs and never a PC synchronise problem. Anyway back to the issue.

I get to the Intelli-sync set up page.

It takes me to the 'Select Device Application' screen. I would like to synchronise my calender address book and tasks with Outlook however when I tick each of these boxes not one of them gives me the option of the application MS Outlook. As this process doesn't take place the box highlighted 'Advanced' does not highlight so I can't go to the 'conflict resolution' section.   

???

Guru I

Hi,

When you get to this screen Outlook is not one of the options listed?

Thanks

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Guru I

This procedure address's the availabilty of Outlook as a choice:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB15090&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

Please remember to resolve your thread. Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks