Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blacberry curve 9300
My Carrier: SFR

Synchronise Contact from Outlook for mac on OS Mountain lion into my blacberry curve

I have dowloaded the Blackberry desktop software for Mac and followed the instructions for contact synchronisation,  when I push the Sync button on the software, I was ask to start by a Replace the contact on your terminal from your desktop instead on going into a fusion.

So i did, and then found that all my blacberry contacts had been erased. What a nice surprise !!

So now, I have about 2000 contacts on my outlook and I do not want to erase them. I just need to pass these on my blacberry terminal.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Synchronise Contact from Outlook for mac on OS Mountain lion into my blacberry curve

Hi Mbory,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Have you tried doing a one-way synchronization from your Mac to your BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300 smartphone? You should be able to restore the contacts to your BlackBerry® Curve™ 9300 smartphone this way.  This KB article should provide more information on configuring synchronization with Microsoft® Outlook®.

"How to synchronize organizer data in Microsoft Office for Mac between the BlackBerry smartphone and a Mac computer using BlackBerry Desktop Software" http://bbry.lv/OqK6JE

Hope this helps.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!