Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9330 3G OS6
My Carrier: Sprint

Synchronization Error

I have tried to synchronize my data with Outlook 2007 and the new desktop software version 7.0.0.59 and it has worked several times but today I have tried it several times and gotten errors every time:

Synchronization Error

CRTranDB::AddNew : Duplicate record Id - E4255D78

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this?

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930 (v7.1.0.267, Platform 5.1.0.230)
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Synchronization Error

Hopefully, one of the experts will weigh in shortly.

Some of us have tried going back to Desktop 6.1 & had success.  Be sure to backup to .pst before trying to do that.

So far I have been unsuccessful doing that.

My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Synchronization Error CRTranDR: AddNew:DuplicateId E4174D60

I too have been getting the same error message with inability to sync data. Tried to download and reinstall Desktop Manage but results of new installation were the same. Is RIM responding to inquiry?  I attempted to get support but was frustrated as help did not recognize CRTran. 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Synchronization Error CRTranDR: AddNew:DuplicateId E4174D60

Hello,

I suggest this thread:

It starts with a process for cleanly starting over, and there is some discussion, and there is also a post (15) with links to older Desktop Software versions, if those are needed. Note that this is not, by any means, guaranteed to work...but it has worked for many to resolve issues they are having.

Jvcphd wrote:

Is RIM responding to inquiry? 

These forums, being a volunteer-supported user-to-user community, rarely receive any input from RIM, and even then it cannot be considered truly part of any formal support channel.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Synchronization Error

I had the same problem this morning with the Synch Error.  I ended up changing/deleting future Calendar events on my BB that I changed on my computer, and then it synched no problem.  Try that.