04-28-2008 01:00 PM
04-29-2008 05:45 AM
Please try the following:
1) Make sure u r using the USB that came with BB device.
2) Wht is the version of Desktop manager and the device model
3) on the desktop manager - goto options > connection settings > choose prompt every time I use ( this will allow you to chose ur profile)
4) make sure when you select the above u r able to connect to internet, as it will be communicating to ur inbox.
05-03-2008 06:01 PM
If the above does not work, try the following:
1. Try plugging the USB into a different port on the computer.
2. Reboot your computer.
3. While the BB is plugged into the computer and the desktop manager is open, pull the battery out of the BB. Leave it out for 30 seconds. I know this seems odd but I have tried it with many of my clients and it's worked.
Also, sometimes using a docking station for a laptop causes problems.