Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Super Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Classic
My Carrier: Bite

Re: Synchronization error - Redemption is not installed

So i guess in order to stay wirh bb now i have to buy a new computer and buy a new bb, being surcasric of course
Solutions: 6,422
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

augusts wrote:
I tried to contact blackberry help on twitter and they frw me to my provider, my provider (bite.lv ) frw me to this forum and suggestedto reinstall windows.

umm.. this forum and twitter are not official support. And, I've discussed that with you in the past.

Would you please read the link I offered you above and read it to understand it.

Your provider, Bite, is dropping your ball here and you are paying them for service you should be all over them demanding proper support... If they push you back to this forum, tell them THIS is not official support.

The answer is in your hands. Use it.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: AT&T

If BB doesn't have the answer, what makes you think a service provider will?

intern67 wrote:
If BB doesn't have the answer, what makes you think a service provider will?

So, it didn't work. You have (or had) an incident number and phone number to BlackBerry, so I am assuming you called them back and told them it didn't work. Then they (BlackBerry) would started other trouble shooting with you on the issue.

Anyway, I thought said you'd moved on to another brand. Are we beating a dead horse on your issue?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
Super Contributor

Sanders, what link? The one start over or the official way to contact bb? Start over i triedm bt havent tried the official way yet. Thx
Contributor

Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue. But yes, I did move on. But I'd come back to BB in a heartbeat if they would fix the issue. But, like I said before, this all happened over a year ago and I don't have those emails any more. I did tell them it didn't work. They said they were "working on it". When after a few months and a new desktop release it became apparent that this issue would not be resolved any time soon, I had no choice but to move on. I need to be able to sync. So yes, this is beating a dead horse. The horse has been dead for over a year.
Contributor

Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue. But yes, I did move on. But I'd come back to BB in a heartbeat if they would fix the issue. But, like I said before, this all happened over a year ago and I don't have those emails any more. I did tell them it didn't work. They said they were "working on it". When after a few months, upgrading to Office 2013, and a new desktop release, the error still occurred, it became apparent that this issue would not be resolved any time soon and I had no choice but to move on. I need to be able to sync. So yes, this is beating a dead horse. The horse has been dead for over a year.

[ Edited ]

augusts wrote:
Sanders, what link? The one start over or the official way to contact bb? Start over i triedm bt havent tried the official way yet. Thx

Scroll up, you're four days behind. I posted it for you last Saturday... up in this thread. 21 Sept

Knowledge Base Updates

intern67 wrote:
Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue. But yes, I did move on. But I'd come back to BB in a heartbeat if they would fix the issue. But, like I said before, this all happened over a year ago and I don't have those emails any more. I did tell them it didn't work. They said they were "working on it". When after a few months, upgrading to Office 2013, and a new desktop release, the error still occurred, it became apparent that this issue would not be resolved any time soon and I had no choice but to move on. I need to be able to sync. So yes, this is beating a dead horse. The horse has been dead for over a year.

I'm afraid there must be more to the story., because BlackBerry support doesn't end that way, I've used it too many times ot know. You'd get follow up emails, etc., asking if you needed further information, was it resolved, etc.

Anyway, no there are too many people facing this issue.

Knowledge Base Updates
Super Contributor

I tried 'cleanly starting over', havent done the formal support yet still hoping on my service provider!