08-25-2008 09:19 AM
08-27-2008 10:06 AM
08-28-2008 07:47 AM - edited 08-28-2008 07:48 AM
Please reference the following knowledgebase article referencing your problem:
Please let me know if this helps!
08-29-2008 05:32 PM
Bifocals - thanks for your reply - I used a combination of your suggestions to solve my problem. For those of you who come after me - here's what worked for me:
1. Uninstall the Desktop software
2. Turnoff antivirus software
3. Turnoff User Account Control (in Vista Control Panel) - requires reboot
4. Re-install Desktop software
5. Run the sync to confirm problem resolved
6. Turn on antivirus software
7. Turn on User Account Control - requires reboot
8. Run the sync to confirm problem hasn't reappeared.
This worked for me - thanks for your help.
08-29-2008 05:42 PM
please resolve the post usig the option to the right!