Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Synchronize Bold 9900 with two PCs and Outlook 2010

I am using Outlook 2010 both on my desktop pc and my laptop. I would like to use Blackberry desktop to synchronize my Bold with both Outlooks. The one on the desktop pc works fine, but I can't synchronize with the laptop.

The BB software stops synchronizing with an error: "Can't load previous configuration of schedula date" (translated from German).

How can I make this work with both Outlooks?

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Synchronize Bold 9900 with two PCs and Outlook 2010

[ Edited ]

Hello ikleman,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Thank you for your question regarding synchronizing your BlackBerry smartphone with multiple computers.

When attempting to synchronize a BlackBerry smartphone with multiple computers, the following issues may occur:

• Changes may not be applied as expected. 
  • Duplication may occur.

This is because the synchronization history does not match on each computer used. Because of this, two-way synchronization is only supported with a single computer.

When data must be synchronized across multiple computers, the best practice is to choose a single computer to perform two-way synchronization, and then perform one-way synchronization from the BlackBerry smartphone to all other computers.

Let us know if this helps.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!