Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Syncing Calendar from CPU to Blackberry Phone

If anyone can help me out on this, that would be great. I am trying to sync my calendar of events and things from a computer to my phone. I cannot find an Icon to do this on the Blackberry Desktop Manager and don't want to type in my list of events individually on my phone. It would be so much easier to type it out on my computer and then sync it to my phone. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Justin

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Syncing Calendar from CPU to Blackberry Phone

Hi Justin and welcome to the Blackberry Forums

You have the contacts in outlook?

Follow this, maybe you are using the new Desktop Manager, but the process is the same

• Be sure you have the BlackBerry Desktop Software installed on your desktop computer already.
  • Start the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
  • Connect your BlackBerry with your computer via USB.
  • Click on Synchronize.

BlackBerry Desktop Manager
  • Activate the Synchronize organizer data checkbox.

BlackBerry Synchronize
  • Click on the Configuration tab and click on the Configure synch… button.

BlackBerry Synchronize Configuration
  • Select all data checkboxes you want your BlackBerry being synchronized to.

BlackBerry Device Configuration
  • By selecting the data you have to select the program that stores your data on your desktop computer. As I am using Outlook from Microsoft I have selected this program. But you can select another one as well. It just depends on the program you are running.
  • That’s it. Now go back and you can select the Synchronize now button at the synchronize dialog.

BlackBerry Synchronize Now
  • If you want your BlackBerry being synchronized every time you connect it to your desktop computer you better selectSynchronize the items selected above… checkbox.

BlackBerry Automatic Synchronization

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
    If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.