Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Syncing - Number of changes keeps growing

Since I installed the new software that eliminates Intellisync it appears, at least on the stat page that the number of changes when I sync keeps growing. I sync pretty often, say every other day. I sync my 9800 desktop v6.0 with Outlook 2007. ( I run Win 7 64bit)

If I make a change on my BB and then sync, the screen that pops up titled, "Changes Will Be Made to Organizer" list one change. I click on the SYNC button and the sync completes.

Now if I make one change on my Outlook and then sync the same tables shows me the cumulative number of changes I made since I first installed the software, plus one, the one I just made. The number just keeps increasing.

Sure enough the changes I'm making in Outlook are being successfully sync'ed on my BB, be it contact or calendar but something either isn't being cleared or it is actually re-syncing all the changes every time.

Any ideas on what is not set properly or is this just another quirk in the software? Honestly syncing with a BB and Outlook should be a slam dunk.

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Syncing - Number of changes keeps growing

Anyone ??