Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Syncing the Calendar

I would like to sync my calendar for the entire year - but the best it lets me is 24 weeks.  Is there anyway to increase thate so my blackberry holds things that are 9 months away - I am a school teacher and would love to be able to put the entire year on my blackberry from Google.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Syncing the Calendar

maybe using the decidated application will help you : Google Mobile Sync for Blackberry. Allows you to synchronize your Google Calendars with your Blackberry Calendar.

google mobile sync for Blackberry

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

That is what I am using, it just won't put anything on my phone that is more than 24 weeks out.
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

24 weeks in the future ?
are you using recurrent events ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Yes, in the future.  I use appointments that only happen once and also reoccurring events.

When I go to sync - then to options - it says Sync events for - then it gives me the option of 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 16 weeks or 24 weeks.  Why not the option to sync all future events???

New Contributor

I am having a similar problem syncing to my calendar on ATT/Yahoo. The only calendar sync options available in version 4.6 of the Blackberry software are for Outlook and ASCII. Does anyone know how I can sync with a Yahoo calendar.