Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Verizon 9930
My Carrier: 7706398322

Syncing with gmail contacts

The gmail, works, the calendar works,but I CAN NOT for the life of me sync the contacts in gmail with the Verizon bb 9930  any suggestions other than what is in the manual and bb "how to's" 

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Syncing with gmail contacts

I don't know what you've tried at this point.  Can you delete the email account from your phone?

After that, from the device head to blackberry.com/integrate and follow the prompts to set it up.

You can also manage your email account from https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw but you may have to call Verizon if you can't login.

Have you reported this to Verizon?

My Device: Verizon 9930
My Carrier: 7706398322

Thanks for the help .... but wow, I'm out of it.  I can't even get into my account .  Under "existing users" it requires my password and user name.  Is that my Verizon pass/user? my gmail pass/user? Or the pass/user I used when I set up the email account on my bb in the beginning?  Then it asks if I need a new pass I put in the PIN # and it can't locate my 9930 - I put in my pass name and it states it sent me my new pass but there is no pass anywhere - very frustrating and I'm just going to go to one of those bb classes Verizon gives - maybe the instructor can shed some light on this - 

Forums Veteran III

[ Edited ]

When using

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw verizon can reset this for you if you can't reover your password.

Give Verizon a call, they can fix this for you.  It happened to me too.

It almost sounds like you had a previous blackberry...since you didn't receive the pin msg.  I know Verizon can fix this for you.