Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

System Error 10800 preventing purchase

Does anybody else have issues when trying to pay through paypal?

When I attempt to purchase an app, I click purchase, verify my login information is correct, then click Login. A window pops up saying Authenticating, then eventually Determining Details, after a while I get an error "System Error. Please try again later. Error ID 10800"

I've checked my paypal account. And my funding sources are good.

I googled the error msg, and PayPal's API Error 10800 is "Invalid Data - Your request is too long. Check URLs and other long strings."

I would really like to resolve this soon Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Re: System Error 10800 preventing purchase

I was able to make a payment through paypal from another online store, so I've confirmed there's no issues with my paypal account.

I just can't get anything to successfully purchase on App World (I can download the free apps no prob).  And searching the net, I don't see anybody else encountering the same.

Highlighted
New Contributor

im having this problem also... how did you fix it?
New Contributor

Actually I didn't. My fat thumb mistakenly hit the solution button when I checked on this thread from my Storm. The problem still persists for me. I'd start a new ticket but this forum isn't too mobile friendly and I won't be in front of a PC for a few hours. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Smiley Happy
New Contributor

ahhhh.... dang i think we are doomed to never use the app world!