Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: Celcom

System Hang

Hi there,

i don't know whether this had been discuss before or not but i just hope that i can find a solution here.

i brought my storm 2  two months ago, at first the problem is that my storm2 can't communicate with the desktop manager in my notebook, beside of that everything is fine. i bring my phone to the shop i get it and there is a bb customer services personal located there and she told me after format my phone then i will be able to connect with desktop manager. After she formated for me and the nightmare begin.

i still can't communicate with desktop manager and now the problem become worst because after each call i make or receive, my phone hang and i can do nothing on it beside take out the battery and reboot it. I send it back to the shop and told her the problem and she told me storm2 is like that because Storm2 mean for gaming and videoing, so their phone will hang after call, is usual thing for Storm phone.

she update the my phone with the latest version of software and told me it should work fine after that, if still the same thing happen then she also can't do anything on it because she keep on told me Storm2 phone is like that.

After updated, you can't imagine what happend. The phone hang as it like and now without any phone call also it will hang.

i have no hope now because the customer service personal from Blackberry also can't and don't want to do anything bout this.

If you guys have any solution for this, please help me.