Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

TODAY I PURCHASED THE GEOCACHE NAVIGATOR APPLICATION. I...

TODAY I PURCHASED THE GEOCACHE NAVIGATOR APPLICATION. I CALLED TRIMBLE OUTDOORS TO FIND OUT THEY DO NOT SHOW THE PURCHASE IN THEIR SYSTEM. I CAN NOT GET THE PROGRAM TO WORK. I GOT A LICENSE KEY CODE BUT WHEN I START UP THE APP I GET AN ERROR STATING "YOU DON'T APPEAR TO HAVE A VALID UNLOCK CODE FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION." PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS APP WORKING PROPERLY AS I PAID 29.99 FOR THE APPLICATION.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: TODAY I PURCHASED THE GEOCACHE NAVIGATOR APPLICATION. I...

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Your inquiry needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:

https://www.blackberry.com/CSOHelp/index.do?ft=generic

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection.

If that does not work, then please return to these forums (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/) and register an account so that we can provide you with direct assistance.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please make sure you are entering the License key and not the order confirmation number.  The license key is not on the order confirmation that was emailed to you. 

To locate the license key needed to activate the software from your Blackberry select: Blackberry App World -> My World -> scroll and highlight the application press the menu key and select ->View Details – the license key is found here.  Write the key down and enter it in the activation field – unfortunately you are unable to cut and past the key in the field. If you are still unable to successfully activate please contact Trimble Outdoors support at: support@trimbleoutdoors.com.

Message Edited by TORebecca on 07-06-2009 10:16 AM

Hello!

I just purchased the same app and had the same problem on my Blackberry Storm. I called Trimble Outdoors and the tech person spent an hour on the phone with me trying to solve the problem to no avail. The link that was provided to contact Blackberry is not working.

Did they give you any solutions? Does your program work now? If so, any direction would be much appreciated! Thanks.