Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: vodafoneau

TORCH 9800 syncing with outlook/entourage

Hi there I couldn't wait until Jan 11 so I purchased a AT&T unlocked torch on eBay. I have today found the following problems.

1.  I down loaded the PC desktop manager after connecting the phone and going through the syncing of the outlook address book, contacts and notes they take the info but don't hold it and continually tell me there is no info to sync ? Any answers ?? I deleted the desktop program and reloaded, same result !

2. I came home to my MAC to sync, I down loaded Mac desktop program  it part synced but offered a fault KB19454, any advise ????

3.Internet connecting / browsing i phoned vodafone and when through 1/2hr of pain but the phone was unable to connect , even though my email works? Came home and the phone picked up my wireless network and I could surf!! So what's the word out there ??? I was told by vodafone that the new operating system is not supported in Australia yet is this true ???

I wait your responses.