Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: Temporary bbm server error has occurred

What device do you own and what OS?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: Orange

Iv a blackberry curve 8520 not sure what the os is
Forums Veteran I

Try deleting bbm again and reset your phone. Then download bbm here www.blackberry.com/bbmdownload

Using your BlackBerry native browser.

Good luck! Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: Orange

But iv already tried deleteig and resetting the phone as it does it automatically
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I

That's fine If you don't want to do it. It's your phone, not ours. Were just trying to help. Goodluck! Have a good day.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.