Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800
My Carrier: vodafone UK

Text Message Conversation Bug

I have had my Torch now for a few months and it's my first BlackBerry.  I am more than happy with the device, it performs brilliantly and has so many things that other smart phones are lacking.  I do have a question though for other users of the handset.

I have got one long conversation in SMS and when I get a new reply from this conversation, sometimes I have to scroll down to the bottom of the conversation to see the latest message.  I have found a quick fix for this, and that is to come out of the conversation and then go back into it, this will take it to the bottom.

Is anyone else getting this problem, or is it just me?  I'm not sure exactly how many different messages are on there, and I can't be doing with counting them but it's more than 1000 at a guess!!

Regards, Ben
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: Text Message Conversation Bug

I'm having this problem too!  It's so frustrating having to scroll down to the latest message, especially as the scroll doesn't move very fast.  I've also been going out of the conversation and returning and it works but it's still very annoying having to do this each time I get a message.  I'm also having a problem receiving unfinished text messages and I don't receive the rest of the message until I've sent many other messages after.  Is this just me having this problem too?

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Claro

Re: Text Message Conversation Bug

[ Edited ]

If you get lost while texting, Press "D".  That´ll take you to the actual window to answer and you get the last message.