Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Text message issue - anyone else?

[ Edited ]

When I have a conversation going on with someone and answer a new text I go back to the original message and have to scroll up to see what the person last said. Anyone else notice that or know a fix?

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Text message issue - anyone else?

Hey, I haven't experienced that problem, however I have been havin problems woth txtin with my 9700 For some reason my phone is not receiving sms frm my friends.... Or I might receive the mes like cuple hours later or jst half of it Wth is the problem I have done everythin frm resetin my phone, takin my batterty out changing network then goin back to the origibal one Please can anyone help
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

you are not dreaming.  i am experiencing the same issue.  if i am receiving txts, then go do something else while the slow poke is txting, then i come back to the txt msgs screen and i have to scroll all the way up to see what they last typed. 

friedman8018 wrote:

When I have a conversation going on with someone and answer a new text I go back to the original message and have to scroll up to see what the person last said. Anyone else notice that or know a fix?

New Contributor
My Device: BLACKBERRY 9800

I'm seeing this as well. 

My Device: torch 9800

i have the same issue...and the only solution is get out of the current txt msg and go back into it, brings you to the new txt u have received its a little annoying but its better then scrolling up 

Trusted Contributor

If you go out and come back in, you don't have to scroll up?  Wha?  When I am on another task, I am already out of the txt screen.

ferocebonehead wrote:

i have the same issue...and the only solution is get out of the current txt msg and go back into it, brings you to the new txt u have received its a little annoying but its better then scrolling up 

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800

I am also having this issue. It seems like if I exit the text message I'm on then exit and go back, it will still be at the bottom, but if I get a new text message from that person and I'm not already in the message window, I will have to scroll down to see the message. Hopefully someone has an idea to fix this craziness, or an update comes out soon to fix some of these crazy quirks!

New Contributor

I am as well. BB6 needs a lot of polish..

Trusted Contributor

well quirks always happen with new releases. 

i just hope someone is reading these posts that can make a difference.  Smiley Happy

New Contributor

That is true, i made a thread so everyone can post this type of stuff in that one thread but nobody did so :/

It's a brand new platform, it WILL be buggy.