Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

The Problem with EVERY BlackBerry

This is probably written in the wrong place (admin feel free to move this post!) but so long as BlackBerry developers read this I don't care.

Every single Blackberry mobile phone has a HUGE design fault!!!!

For those of us glamorous women who like to grow their fingernails, you have NO idea how difficult this situation is! I am DESPORATE for one of these phones but I'm not going to spend money on a device I can't use without the aid of a pencil to prod the buttons! Seriously, the length of my nails means I end up pressing several buttons at once! It's RIDICULOUS!

All I ask is for a stylus!

xxxx Lizzy

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: The Problem with EVERY BlackBerry

Dear Melusel,

are you a painter ? I really think it will be hard for you to type on each key with a stylus. The only solution would be to have a stylus as large as a Stabilo Boss, but it kinda would defeat the purpose.

Luckily for you, there is a solution !

(I hope you have a big purse)

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Forums Advisor II
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

lol, nice
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

HAHAHAHA!!! That picture is hilarious!

I dunno, I thought I'd ask as a friend suggested the stylus idea and I was wondering if it'd work!! Obviously not! I'll just have to deal with the tiny buttons and accept it'll take me 5 minutes to send a text!!

thanks for your help though!

p.s and for the record, I am a painter actually!! As odd as that sounds! Smiley Wink

My Device: tmobile Curve 8320

lol i honestly admit the blackberry does have tiny buttons... but after u have the balckberry 4 a while, u get use 2 having so many tiny buttons bunched up 2gether.... jus give it a chance and maybe u will adapt

good luck