Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

The Wizard Was Interupted

Smiley SadHelp!.

I received a BB 8330 today for business. I have had no success in downloading the desk top software. The following is the message displayed in the dialog box each time I try to download the software using the included CDROM.

"The wizard was interupted before Black Berry desktop software could be completely installed. Your system has not been modified to complete installation at another time please run set up again"

I have tried downloading the earlier version software including v4.4.2 still get the same dialog.

If anyone can help me I would be grateful.

Thank you

Highlighted
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: The Wizard Was Interupted

Do you have a previous version that's already installed? Can you install other programs fine?

Check out this KB article and see if any of the scenarios apply to you: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB04384

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.