Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

The sync doesn't work with the new version

Hi, I have a Macbook version 10.4.11 I just to work with the  pocketmac for blackberry former version and It use to work great but since I did upgrade to the new version they system doesn't sync any contact, meeting....

The system recognize my Blackberry  PIN and the status is "available" but nothing happens.

Any suggestion?

Thanks 

Regular Contributor

Re: The sync doesn't work with the new version

I've had problems with the latest version of PocketMac as well. It tries to sync but seems to hang a lot. Best I can suggest is that you file a tech support ticket with PocketMac AND with RIM at their respective websites.

Either of you get it to work?  I am in the same boat as you. Smiley Sad 
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I tried a whole slew of things and did manage to get it to sync by syncing each component one by one just to see if there was a problem area such as tasks or notes. That went fine but when I tried to do a full sync will all the components I need the sync would run and then then PocketMac would freeze and crash. Yesterday I decided I had spent more than enough time on this and bought MissingSync. So far it's great.