Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Themes for 8330

I am having trouble finding and installing themes for the 8330. Does anyone know of a site that has some and that can walk me through installing them. Also I am looking for a trial of eoffice, if anyone can point me in the direction of where to find that I would really appriciate it.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS

Re: Themes for 8330

themes4bb.com have a lot of themes. You have to register for the site but it is free.  You can also leave a donation if you choose.  To download it to your PC and then to you BB looks very complicated to me.  So if you are not very computer savvy and can't unzip files, I recommend you look for a theme with a OTA download. That means "over the air"  This way all you need to do is click on the link and download it like you would any other app.  Let me know how it goes and if you need any more help. Best of luck.

~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and Welcome to the forum!

You can find eoffice through a Google search.

That's how I found this link:

Hope this helps! If this is what you need please resolve this thread by using the options over the kudos button.

If you need more assistance please let me know!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: 8330 curve

If you click on the help icon on your homescreen it will send you to a window that has themes,apps, and other misc.icons all are BB friendly (usually through Bplay or Handango etc.)I have used these several times to download themes etc. To my Curve let me know if I can be of further assistance Cadi
New Contributor
My Device: Verizon Curve 8330

Another site that you can use which is free but you do have to register is http://www.nancydrewthemes.com/.  If I recall correctly all of their themes are available OTA(over the air) and can be installed from your bb by simple clicking the link and downloading.  I found it personally easier to view the themes via a desktop, emailing myself the link for direct access from my bb, then downloading it by clicking the OTA link in the posting.

Hope this helps!