Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: bold
My Carrier: 9900

Theres a problem with my phones built in memory.but the problem is now that even though I lost everything there's an error, I cannot save or receive any pics.i tired connected my bb with my pc but my bb switch's off on its own.i don't want to format it cuz then I'll lose my bbm contacts

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Theres a problem with my phones built in memory.but the problem is now that even though I lost everything there's an error, I cannot save or receive any pics.i tired connected my bb with my pc but my bb switch's off on its own.i don't want to format it cuz then I'll lose my bbm contacts

Hello reem33

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Which version of BBM you have on your device ?

If you're avoiding Media card format because of BBM contacts then please note , apart from a local backup you can also backup your BBM contacts to any email account , if you have BBM prior to BBM7 . Otherwise with BBM 7 and 8 our BBM contacts are stored with our BlackBerry ID .

KB20554 How to back up and restore the BlackBerry Messenger contact list

BUT,are you having problem with your device built in memory or the media card ? because those two are different , Did you recieved any error message related to this problem . If it's built in media then please check this KB :

KB26025 “Built in media storage not accessible due to detected errors. Would you like to repair?" is displayed on the BlackBerry smartphone  

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.