Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
My Device: DTEK60 BBA 100-2
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: Third day now...........

Nobody knows when this problem will be resolved because RIM don't have the guts to come clean and tell us what is going on!  This is a very poor reflection on RIM; most of us have BBs because they have always been regarded as the professional and most reliable handsets, and the most secure.

If RIM cannot treat us users as responsible adults then there are now plenty of other good handsets available on the market.

Come on RIM, stand up and tell us what is going on, and give us regular bulletins until the problem is resolved.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: o2

I just read o2 Customer Service Status page and it said that the problem is still on going.

Blackberry users will be reimburst for the time lost.

Thats what I have been reading;

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520

Come on blackberry this is the second time in afew months that we have lost our services on our blackberrys, its getting stupid people pay 4 a service they aint getting! We all want 2 know on what sort of time scale is this going to take to get fixed??
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: sales

I NEED COMPENSATION!!!!!

I NEED COMPENSATION!!!!!

I am actually fed up of this now iv had no BBM APPS INTERNET OR EMAILS Since Monday about 10am this is really getting up my back after having a BB for many years now iv never experienced anything like this and i am very disappointed... Nobody has told any of us bb users anything.. Iv just been on the o2 status page and i cant see nothing about reimbursing for time lost but i hope they do because i pay monthly for service i cant use... Come on RIM get this sorted its so unfair on all us paying customers.. My friends just heard that BB have said its going to be over a week till its fully functional im not sure how true this is so dont quote me on it but if its not sorted by the end of the week when i upgrade iil be dissmissin the blackberry for good and changing to a better decent phone that never breaks down.....

Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: -

Haha, I have just for the first time ever setup a BES Express and bought a Bold 9900 to test and nothing has worked for me all day. I suppose this problem is affecting all of Europe?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700

o2 website doesnt explain about the reimbursement but it does state it on one of the websites online.

I bloody hope it isnt a week, this is ridiculous. I just dont understand why RIM cant explain whats going on, whats so embarasing to explain? We have had no updates of when it will be working and if it is a week then I'm changing to Iphone, thats my plan anyways after Blackberry cause its just a rubbish provider. I've had a Blackberry for 4 years and my Bold 9700 always crashes and freezes, turns itself off. I had no signal at all for 3 days when there was a concert going on near my house.

New Contributor

Mines working again on o2 Smiley Happy hope it stays this way
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: mtn

Seems we are back in business, thx bb. PPL we need to understanding with issues like this. Nothing was made to last forever. If you're car brakes down, you get it fixed, a house eventually needs fixing. I know this was a irritating couple a days, but I will always support BB!
Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodaphone

if yours is working again you are lucky - mine still isn't.  this is the first time this has happened for me but then I have only had it for a couple of months but if it continues I am in the sh*t as I am on a 2 yr plan!

Please please BB RIM just tell us what is going on