Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Tour 9630
My Carrier: Viva DO

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

It seems to be my data plan, anyway, I tried with my brothers Storm2 and could download the app via Wifi, and then put my sim card in, and EBay app working as a charm,

BUT my phone is BB Tour 9630 and I dont have Wifi, so, is there any way i can get the JAD or COD to add it via Desktop Manager or though a memory and then install it from phone. Or how can I get the app in my brothers phone and copy it in mines

Please advice, thanks

JB

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Tour 9630
My Carrier: Viva DO

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

Hi

I just got it downloaded via OTA, with version 1.0.0.40, its working but per example, I have an item ending within 30 minutes, qhen I check in Ebay app in BlackBerry it shows ending in 1 hour 30 minutes.

Im looking to update it but still gettin the meassage:

This application is not available on your device

I was hoping if there is any higher version which I can download via OTA, please.

Thanks

JB

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Just Tried Your Suggestion & it still said "not supported for your device". that makes absolutly no sense!?

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: MTN NIGERIA

The Problem I am having is that after installation on my BB bold 9000 the application world is complaining that " BB APP World is not currently available in your country". Why will Blackberry sell Phone to my country and not making application world available.
alabetutu
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Device model: Bold 9700

Device OS version (Options >> About): 5.0.0.714

Description of the issue: Im getting the "is not available for download from BlackBerry App World" error message. This has happened with both Sticky Note, and Movela Netfilx Queue Manager. I have both of them installed already (from App World) but when I try to upgrade, that is when I get the error message.

Also, I have been promted several times (by App World) to upgrade certain apps, but when I go to download page, either I already have the latest version installed or, there is no "uprade" button. This has happend several times with the following apps:

-Caller ID Reader

-Calorie Counter

-Drive Safely

-Dictionary.com

My Device: Storm 9500
My Carrier: TIM Italy

BB Storm 9500

US Cellular

I've been trying to download KIK messenger

Highlighted
Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

Sorry, I started a post before seeing this.

Device model: Bold 9700

Device OS version: 5.1.0.112

Carrier: AT&T

Description of the issue: I'm getting a "There is a problem with your credit card authorization. Please try again later" error message. This happened on the "Blackbook" app. I then tried to purchase thru App World's website but after logging in the payment button was replaced with a message that the app was not available for my device. In "My World" on the App World website other apps that I have installed are now giving "Unavailable This item is not available for your current device" error. Those apps include: Blackberry Messenger, ATT Code Scanner, Dictionary and Thesaurus - Dictionary com, Documents To Go Standard Edition New v2, Flickr, foursquare, Free Chess, ING DIRECT, mIQ, mobiletag, Pandora, PayPal, Personal Assistant, Poynt, QuickPull, ShareBuilder Mobile, and others. Heck, Free Chess I just downloaded a couple weeks ago.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

I too am having issues with this... here is my info in hopes that it can help.

Thanks

Device model:  Curve 9330

OS version:  5.0

Issue:  On device, I will find a theme I would like to purchace or download for free...I will then get an error box stating "... is not available for download from Blackberry App World"

Thanks

Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

You know, I even emailed BlackBerry about the problem. Their responce was that if I wanted to buy a support package they would look into it. It is like going to a gas station that has a broken pump... you bring it to the manager's attention, and then him telling you, if you want to pay for them to fix it, he'll get it look at so you can eventually buy gas from him. Who would do that? Noboby!! They would just go to another gas station, and that is what I did.

Anyone who is having trouble purchasing or downloading an app from App World because of the ongoing "This application is not available on your device" can just go over to CrackBerry.com. That's were I went, and was able to purchase the app I wanted hassle free. Then I downloaded their Superstore app so that I can leave App World behind. Once installed, go to the "My Apps" section and you will see that CrackBerry.com's Superstore looks at the apps you already installed, and creates a list for the apps that you may have gotten thru App World but that they too offer, and if there are updates available. The best part, unlike App World, you can actually contact CrackBerry.com through the app if there is a problem.

I love my Blackberry phone, but App World had me ready to switch phones... CrackBerry.com stopped that from happening.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone Spain

BB Curve 8520

Vodafone

Spain

Unlimited Data Plan

BIS

Something definitely stinks with the new BlackBerry App World website. Now you're forced to login. Once I login, every single app I click on says "This item is not supported for your device."

I'm no rookie when it comes to these things, I'm an IT professional and I know that you need to rule out user error first.

I always ensure that the website and App I desire either lists my device, carrier and country as supported, but I ensure you that this issue is far beyond silly user mistakes.

I first got the message with a newer app called 'Kik Messenger', even though my device, carrier and country are listed as supported. I then decided to investigate...

What I proceeded to do was go to each application that I have currently installed on my BlackBerry and click the 'Get Details' button; I first began with software that came PRE-INSTALLED on the device when I first bought it. Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Google Talk and, this is the funny one, BlackBerry Messenger all displayed an offensive "This item is not supported for your device." message at the top of the App World website.

I then decided to try downloading Kik Messenger via the BlackBerry App World on my device. To my utter amusement, it downloaded and installed successfully. Making this issue even more pathetic for RIM.

So RIM what's the deal? Are you going to fix the disaster you made of you website or what?