Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

The BlackBerry Kindle app is only available in the US.
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: Orange

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

i have tried downloading blackberry app world, after my device deleted it on its own...
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Washington Capitals (NHL) mobile app.  ("Caps Mobile App")

Says on the website that it's for Storm and Torch, but it won't let me add it on my 9810 Smiley Sad

My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry 9800
6.0 Bundle 695 (v6.00.246, Platform 6.4.0.105)

I am in Pakistan and can't install "Twitter" from AppWorld
Even I couldn't find Twitter on AppWorld
Than I found link on Google search & it opened in AppWorld but said "This application is not available on your device."
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780

I'm having the same problem.

All the apps that I purchases first wasn't available for downlaod as I got the message not available on this device, then all have gone from the app world and nothing is showing up.

Device model: 9780

Device OS version: 6.0 Bundlw 2949

Description of the issue: app not available on device and then all apps are missing

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

bablu121 wrote:

I'm having the same problem.

All the apps that I purchases first wasn't available for downlaod as I got the message not available on this device, then all have gone from the app world and nothing is showing up.

Device model: 9780

Device OS version: 6.0 Bundlw 2949

Description of the issue: app not available on device and then all apps are missing

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I suspect this remedy is already posted back somewhere in this very long thread...nevertheless, I suggest that you clear the AppWorld application cache:

1. Open App World

2. Go to My World

3. Follow one (and only one!) of these steps:

3a. For keyboard-based BB's -- Hold down the ALT key and then press, in sequence R, then S, then T

3b. For Touch Screen Only BBs -- Hold the num-lock (!?123) button so it locks and then press, in sequence 3, then 4, then (

3c. For newer (e,g., OS6 and 7) BB's, see this KB:

• KB24714 How to clear the BlackBerry App World cache

4. AppWorld should close

5. If your BB locks after issuing the cache clear, perform a battery pull reboot

6. Return to AppWorld/MyWorld (it may be sluggish while it re-synchronizes).

If step (4) does not happen as listed, then the clear cache did not work.

Hopefully it'll work for you! Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780

That worked a treat. Thank you.
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

bablu121 wrote:
That worked a treat. Thank you.

You are most welcome...enjoy!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: TIGO

The appworld app and doc to go app are installed on the device but does not show on the desktop...how can i even acess it before clearing cache??

Hall of Famer III

tedsparxx wrote:

The appworld app and doc to go app are installed on the device but does not show on the desktop...how can i even acess it before clearing cache??

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please clarify your question...I'm not at all sure exactly what you are asking. Please provide details, step-by-step, etc. to help us understand your situation.

For instance...you say that AW and the ToGo apps are installed but don't show on the desktop -- what desktop? Your PC? The Desktop Software via your PC? The BB homescreen? Somewhere else?

And, what do you need to access it for if you desire to clear the cache?

Anyway, please clarify your situation so that we may better be able to help you.

Thanks!