Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

This is the second request for assistance I am submittin...

[ Edited ]
This is the second request for assistance I am submitting. I downloaded (remove and re-installed twice) Blackberry App World. I purchased an app and have been billed for the product. However, when I attempt to install the program or anyother free app, I receive the following: "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World Server. Verify your network connections and try again. I have contacted my service provider Rogers and they have deemed that it is your issue because I am able to use my internet browser on my 8310. Please assist. If you cannot get me at my first e-mail try {removed private info}
Message Edited by MichelleK on 06-27-2009 01:45 PM
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: This is the second request for assistance I am submittin...

hello,

after reinstalling the AppWorld, did you enter your Paypal info ? You have to do that so AppWorld can access the hisroty of the applications you have bought prior to the re-installation of AppWorld.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: This is the second request for assistance I am submittin...

You might also want to try resending your service books to your phone, just in case something is missing or incorrect.  AppWorld does work with Rogers' phones, so I would start with Xandrex' suggestion and this one.

If that doesn't help, please join the BlackBerry Support Community Forums and add any additional info that may help (including operating system version for your phone and whether or not you were able to download free apps before).

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!