Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9550

Ticketmaster for Storm 2

I downloaded and installed Ticketmaster from Blackberry App World on my Storm 2.  I can't find it anywhere.  It's not in my Applications folder, or my Downloads folder, or on my Home screen; and it's not in any other folder.  Also, it does not appear in the Applications list in Options.  I know it's there because my memory decreased by 1 MB after installation.

Can someone help find it for me?

P.S.  Other than a few glitches like this, I love the Storm 2.  It will really give the iPhone a run for its money. IMO.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9550

Re: Ticketmaster for Storm 2

Can someone please help with this issue.  I've tried to contact BB Support and got nowhere.

My Device: Curve 8530

Yea - I've been trying to contact BB/Rim for months and NO ONE will answer the SIMPLE question --- right now the Ticketmaster App will not work with V5 (states this one the page to download the app), however are they even trying to get this fixed or not???  I will admit, I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with BB's customer service, or lack there of, a simple return email saying yes we are working on the problem or no we are not would suffice - is that too much to ask???

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

when you buy a Microsoft game that works on Windows, you do not contact the Windows hotline, you contact the Microsoft Games hotline.

for ticket master, it's the same. Please contact the TicketMaster hotline. I believe it can be found somewhere on this page :

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/software/ticketmaster.jsp

or on this page :

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1028

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: