Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry torch/ curve 3G
My Carrier: Free

Too more contacts, please heeeelp!

Hello everybody, I have a blackberry torch, the first. I have 22 000 fake contacts and I would delete it but I must do it one per one, please help for a multiple deleted. Thx
Developer
My Device: Z10, Playbook
My Carrier: Econet

Re: Too more contacts, please heeeelp!

Hie

If you have the BlackBerry Desktop Software. sync your contacts there and then under the sync options select next sync all updates should come from your Outlook, fix your contacts (delete) in outlook then re-sync the BB. it should accept only the contacts in you allow through the Desktop Software from your outlook.

Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed
My Device: Blackberry torch/ curve 3G
My Carrier: Free

I am french, so can u speak in basic language please?
Developer
My Device: Z10, Playbook
My Carrier: Econet

my apologies. i believe you're using a Microsoft Windows computer and you have the BlackBerry Desktop Software at hand. First of all do a full backup of your device and sync it as well. On your DEsktop Software there is the part which you will need to select the "Organiser" tab then allow only only data from the computer to be put in the phone not vice versa. edit your contacts in the Outlook (MS) application on your computer then sync your new address book back into your handheld
Twitter: @IAmBenGiey | Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Try my apps:
The Ultimate Currency Converter and T2G - BloGFeed