Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Telus

Torch 9800 - Google calendar and contacts no longer sync

6.0 Bundle 1907. It synced seamlessly two-ways until a couple of weeks ago. Then, for no reason, sync btw Google calendar/contacts and device stopped. I pulled the battery, and now the calendar syncs from device to Google calendar, but not vice versa. The contacts are completely out of sync. All settings are set to my gmail.

I have been reading the boards, and see two things I am wondering about. First is the 6.0 upgrade. I honestly can't remember when or if I upgraded - could this be the cause? I am also reading about Google Sync, which I have never had. Do I now need it? Will it mess everything up (as I have read about lots of troubles with it)?

Please help! The two-way sync is the reason I have a smart phone (which now seems a little less smart).

Visitor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: DU

Re: Torch 9800 - Google calendar and contacts no longer sync

I am also facing same problem that I am not able to sync my contacts from outlook on my device but can sync my contacts from yahoo mail id. When checked setup options on my device there seems to be no option available for sync with outlook email id but whereas for yahoo id sync option is available??

Can somebody please help me!!!

My Carrier: Sasktel

I am also having the same problem i can not sync my google calendar with my device and i have to enter everything on my desktop google calendar and on my google calendar on my blackberry? have you found a fix for this??

Highlighted
My Carrier: Vodafone

Me too, I lost an email address after I upgraded.