Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: H2O

Torch 9800 cofiguration for H2O

Looking for config directions for torch 9800 with h2o...anyone out there PLEASE help? Thanks!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Torch 9800 cofiguration for H2O

Not sure what you're asking here.

Did you buy the Torch from your service provider, or a private party?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor

Service provider was att now h2o...phone is unlocked

Forums Veteran I

Is this what you're looking for? https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/pageControl.php?page=dataManualConfig

Also, have you contacted h2o to make sure your device is provisioned correctly on their network with a proper BlackBerry Data Plan?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor

Re: Torch 9800 configuration for H2O

I have all of that data...can't get each entered...not able to find where / how to enter

Yes, I have had the place I purchased the sim card at, verify. But I'm still not totally confident that they know what they're are doing, as they can't assist in configuring my phone! Problem is, that you can't get help on line or phone with h2o and the place I bought card, is located 3 hours away!

Forums Veteran I

Click on the Options icon on the home screen then go to Device>Advanced System Settings>TCP IP.

New Contributor

I really appreciate all the input!!!  When I go to host routing table, there are no entries; shouldn't there be?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

why don't you open the menu and choose "send HRT" ? then you'll receive a set of Host Routing Table.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: 9800

So far i just followed the instructions they give u, this only going to give u access to internet using Mini Opera. I also received the H2O service Book from H2O and installed it in my 9800, hoping to be able to send pictures, i still cant. So far only internet using Opera or using wifi on the regular browser.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

how are you trying to send pictures? email? mms? through web form ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: