Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Torch 9800 ''email set up icon not responding'' ... unable to edit or set up email accounts.

Well? Any suggestions? Apparently RIM working to resolve this issue since 2011?? They managed to produce a new phone, the Z10 (oh, and the Q10), but have not resolved existing issues for existing BB owners. I, too, am growing increasingly short of patience to the point of being out of patience. I've contemplated the decision to jump the RIM ship. This seemingly unresolvable issue now makes my decision that much easier.

So, any suggestions for a 9800 user at this time who can only upgrade software to v6, and where the link to "communication>email" on BB website seems to no longer exist?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Torch 9800 ''email set up icon not responding'' ... unable to edit or set up email accounts.

Pls disregard my previous post.. Had to vent a bit. I did find a solution to my issue which apparently worked -here: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Torch/Email-New-Torch-9800/td-p/2407303
Thanks. Very much appreciated.