Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Torch 9800 ''email set up icon not responding'' ... unable to edit or set up email accounts.

Who is your service provider?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: rogers wireless

Re: Torch 9800 ''email set up icon not responding'' ... unable to edit or set up email accounts.

rogers wireless
Forums Veteran I

borntoski12 wrote:
rogers wireless

Are you able to log into this website? https://rogers.blackberry.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: T-Mobile

T-Mobile USA for me

Forums Veteran I

sphimmasone123 wrote:

T-Mobile USA for me

Okay, are you able to log into this site? http://www.t-mobile.com/bis/

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Yes, it is now working.  For the users out there, if the wireless carrier's website does not work on your mobile phone please log in via computer instead.  Before configuring email set up, you will need to add your make/model of your phone in your account then it will enable the email configuration.  Thanks everyone for the useful blogs. Hope it helps. 

My Device: BB Torch 9800
My Carrier: O2 UK

Thank you Thank you! Spent 3 hours with O2 today - they told me it was a hardware fault......HA!
New Contributor
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: Telcel

When you say "log in via computer instead", do yo refer to go to the site https://bis.na.blackberry.com/.... etc and create the account there?
If so, I'm getting a message that the account can only be created at the BIS app from my phone, not in a browser.
Forums Veteran I

jerryherrera wrote:
When you say "log in via computer instead", do yo refer to go to the site https://bis.na.blackberry.com/.... etc and create the account there?
If so, I'm getting a message that the account can only be created at the BIS app from my phone, not in a browser.

Yes, that's what we mean, and unfortunately you need to be able to access the device e-mail setup to turn that off.  Smiley Sad

Have you tried the mobile.blackberry.com option as below?

From your device's browser, go to mobile.blackberry.com.

Select your country, then go to Communicate>Email.

Scroll down to Other Personal Email and click on Integrate Now, then Launch Email Setup.

My Device: curve 9330
My Carrier: verizon wireless

ive tried the suggestions that you have said to do, but i keep getting errors. i tried doing it via the mobile website and got a webpage error while using the 3G network. pulled the battery out and tried again and still doesnt work. the icon is still not responding