Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9800 torch
My Carrier: Telus

Torch 9800 won't start

The phone was working fine. But one day in last month, it won't start even after battery pull. Sent it to a repair shop, they said the motherboard was bad and there was no point to fix it. So I purchased another phone. But a few days later, the phone could start for no particular reason and used for two weeks with no problem. After a factory reset a week ago, it won't start again. Pull battery several times. The red light flash only for 5 seconds when put the battery back. And if you keep pull and put back the battery, the red light only flash on the first time. There is no response for another battery pull. Connected to pc and the status showed disconnected. Took out battery and connected to pc, the red light again flash for 5 seconds and then nothing. PLS advice if there is any way to fix it or just to give it up. 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Torch 9800 won't start

Hello Charles9753.

Dude I think you're trying to do something to blackberry devices, imganio I want to make a Blackberry OS upgrade ...

But he's been doing some wrong procedure, you must explain how are you doing the Clearing Fabrica?

Can you recover or relive the two blackberry but for this you must give us more detail, perhaps your teams are nuked which needs to be passed quickly to revive installers equipment.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution