Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Torch 9810 Mep 0 left solution

I have torch 9810 model.

When i try to unlock the 9810 torch, the mep dialog is not appear on the screen.

I have enquire online, some one say that 10 try is over for unlock.

Please help me what to do next.

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Torch 9810 Mep 0 left solution

How have you tried to access it? I'll make sure you're doing it the right way (the process has changed a bit for the new devices).

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor

what is the new process of torch 9810?

Elite I

This is a method listed on CrackBerry and it should work, assuming that your unlock code is going to work and that the maximum number of codes haven't been reached:

1) Go to Options -> Device -> Advanced System Settings -> Sim Card

2) Slide the physical keyboard out -> Type the letters "mepd" (without the quotes, you will not see anything on the screen when typing)

3) Once you see the Personalization Screen keep the alt button pressed and type "MEP2" (without the quotes, you will not see anything on the screen when typing).

4) Enter the provided unlock code when prompted.

(Original thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-unlocking-f157/how-unlock-blackberry-torch-9810-unlock-code-...

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

But when i follow this method for unlock then there is no popup open in mobile. How can i enter code?

Someone told me that 10 try is over for the unlock and mobile is hardlocked.

So i would like to know the MEP 0 solution.

After entering "mepd", mobile network shows "Blocked" and when i type "mep2", mobile is not respond for enter unlock code.

Please help me.

Elite I

Ok, if that's the case, it looks like the phone has been blocked by the carrier, likely because it was reported as lost or stolen.

If you bought the phone used, I would recommend contacting the seller and see if you can get your money back from them. You can also contact the authorities for assistance if you don't get anywhere.

Good luck and I'm sorry the news isn't better.

My Device: TORCH 9810

hi i have the same problem...did you have a solution for it...???

New Contributor
My Device: at&t bold5
My Carrier: hello

I hav the same problem can I still do somethring about it?