Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Torch 9810 Not working properly.

Hey all,

I recently had my phone locked on a screen that wanted my blackberry id and password. for some reason my id and password would not work so I made the more than 10 trys so the phone would do a hard reset. Now everything on the phone works except for the phone part. It will only allow emercency calls. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Torch 9810 Not working properly.

Hello SuperStehelin

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you sure it was asking for your BlackBerry ID and Password ! If we enter too many wrong password for our BlackBerry ID ( 10 attempts ) then it will lockout for 15 min. as so on  if this happen we have to reset our BlackBerry ID password and it resolve such issue .

KB24157  : BlackBerry ID lockout behavior

It will not allow any application that require BlackBerry ID , but it should not block voice level services . Voice level services are related to our Carrier . So , if currently you're having problem with phone call then must call or contact your Carrier Bell Mobility to know about this issue .

You should also reset your BlackBerry ID password , Go through the above Knowledge Base and do it .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.