Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Bharti Airtel
Accepted Solution

Torch Internet mail account setup inactive

Hi,

When I go to Home>Setup>Email Accounts

the Internet Mail account button seems to be disabled, and hence I can never setup an account through my phone. I have my personal e-mails etc. added through the carrier to my phone, but I am curious to know what I can do to make it start working from the phone, as it is a defect in my phone.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Torch Internet mail account setup inactive

as far as I understand things, it is something that your carrier has not pushed to your device.

Please contact Bharti Airtel support and have them send it to you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Bharti Airtel

This got fixed when I updated my OS bundle...

My Device: Torch-9800
My Carrier: Smart

I also have the same problem, before when im using a blackberry bold 9000 i can set up my email but now in my new blackberry torch i cant even click the internet mail account, only the enterprise account, sometimes the email account button seems to be disabled, i click it but it does not open, what should i do?

Highlighted
My Device: Torch-9800
My Carrier: Smart

I also have the same problem, before when im using a blackberry bold 9000 i can set up my email but now in my new blackberry torch i cant even click the internet mail account, only the enterprise account, sometimes the email account button seems to be disabled, i click it but it does not open, what should i do?please help me