Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Torch and Blackberry Enterprise Server

Does anyone know what the compatibility is for the Torch (BB OS6) and BES? We have a user here who can't get activated, AT&T sent us to RIM, but tech support is blowing up with wait times (assuming Torch launch). Does anybody happen to know what the compatibility is with OS6 and BES? Such as what version of BES you may or may not  need to be running to support OS6? Thanks!

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Torch and Blackberry Enterprise Server

[ Edited ]
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

I had no problem establishing my connection to BES. Just needed the password from the BES administrator.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Possible you are on BES 5 and that self updates as long as the server has acess to the XML files.

for BES 4.x and previous it is a manual update and your admin might have done it already.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V