Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: rogers

Torch calendar

I have several email addresses that  forward copies of received emails  to my Torch. Problem is with the calendar - each time I reboot, I have to go to calendar options and select just one email address (for some reason, each email address appears to have a calendar associated with it, all identical). If I do not do so, then every entry is repeated in the calendar 3 times. So long as I choose a particular "calendar" - that is, and email address - each entry appears only once, as it should.

I am puzzled by all of this, but would be content if I did not have to repeat this action every time that I reboot. Can anyone help?

Contributor
My Device: BBZ10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Torch calendar

I have the same problem - but every time I open the calendar app, not just when I re boot.

Highlighted
GE2
My Device: Torch

Re: Torch calendar

I have a similar problem -  I also  have a few email addresses but I have only one default calendar in outlook.  When I synced my blackberry it  created email calendars and arbitrarily divided my default calendar over these new email calendars .  So I canonly  see my "whole" calendar on my blackberry but not in outlook. Help