Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Torch updates

[ Edited ]

AT&T Carrier

I updated to this version about a month ago. It seems every time I synch it has more updates for the same O.S. version on the phone, Or maybe it is just re installing it. I don not have an option to choose the update. It is automatically filled in the bottom of the Destop Software application screen. Or is it just re intalling the same update. My issue is that everytime there is this update and placing it on my phone, I have to re-install(on phone like the first time used and give permission) many apps on the phone, including gmail, maps, facebook, games, and re-setup email accounts and other saved choices on phone, like ringtones. It has happened x3 since the original update 1 month ago. I know it is updated to the new version because it states the version used on the phone device info.

Any problems with this? Or is this normal? How can I keep it from updating everytime I want to synch or connect to desktop software?