Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Tour Blurry PDF's

I upgraded from the 8830 to the Tour.  In all, the Tour seems superior. However, when opening a PDF with the 8830 you can click the trackball and select Full Page option to enhance the text.  The Tour does not appear to have this option so if the text is blurry it appears that you are out of luck.  Why doesn't the Tour have the Full Page option?  It's maddening.  Any ideas how to improve the clarity for these blurry PDF's?
Regular Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630

Re: Tour Blurry PDF's

I added a PDF file to my Tour yesterday just to see how it looks. I had to zoom in to 50% to read the pages. I could easily read the print and the images were clear. There was an option in the menu to choose either page view or word wrap. In word wrap, the text is fitted to the screen so you only have to scroll up or down. In either view, I thought the images were clear. I have not used the 8830 so I can't relate the use. All I can suggest is to try zooming in on your file to see if that helps at all.