Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Tour Call Log

I just switched from a Pearl to a Tour and I miis the Call Log icon on the home screen found on the Pearl.  does anyone know if the Call Log icon can be installed on the Tour?
Solutions: 6,329
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Tour Call Log

Could be in any folder, applications, setup, etc.

Or, just press the GREEN dial key to access your Call Log, and save the icons for those that are needed.  Smiley Happy

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor

I am in the US, and my carrier is Verizon. I just got this Tour, there is absolutely no call log icon. I call the verizon, and they verified it. So this problem is NOT RESOLVED!

However if there is a solution, please someone shoot me the solution. None of the things you guys said solves the call log icon.

Help please

Contributor

As Mr Sanders said.  Just press your Talk Button and there's your Call Log.
New Contributor

Perhaps you could explain what information you expect to see in a call log is not present.  Pressing the green talk button provided the call log info I was looking for.
Contributor

I am simply looking for the ICON for the call log just like @ Curve, Bold etc etc little phone handle with arrows around it. Many people are saying they found it for the Tour, bur for some reason they do not remember how,

Now that I heard it several times, I am very anxious to locate it. I already know the green button is call log.

So ANYONE? Anyone remembers how to put that "Call Log Icon" at home screen?

Thank you kindly Smiley Happy)

Contributor

Show all in the applications menu.
Contributor

ok, I did, and?

New Contributor

when you do that you see the call log icon (green phone).  Just out of curiousity - why do you need the icon?  why is using the call button not sufficient?
Contributor

I explained above, i will explain it again, several people in these posts said they figured it out, they found the icon. And one of them is Verizon customer justlike me. I am **bleep** about my electronics, if that icon doesn not shop up it is not Not functional for me, I will still live with it. But maybe I have to exchange the device.

or those peple simple do not know what they are talking about.

Is it clear now?