Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Tourch 9810
My Carrier: STC

Tourch 9810 Wifi Connection

I have just bought my Tourch 9810 and I have a problem connecting it to my wifi network.  I get a message "connection failed.  Please advise, if you know a solution.

Thank you,

New Contributor
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: Tourch 9810 Wifi Connection

Are you via a router?
If so check your router is working and if it has security password then you need this to connect. via setup.
If you have done this then go to Options Networks and connections Wi Fi set up saved wi fi highlight your connection click check band type tick auto Ip address and DNS if still not working and your computer and other phones are then not sure best to stand right by router to get strondest signal.
New Contributor

Thanks for your informative reply.  I tried it but it is still not connecting, I will check with Blackberry technical support center in my town.

Thank you very much,

New Contributor

It shows that I am connected with full signal but when I open the browser it says you are unable to connect to the internet.  I tried all kind of sittings

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2 UK

Ok it is now a browser problem not WI FI connection problem.

Open your browser open OPTION in menue go down to clear history and clear everything.
Delete all bookmarks and then close down browser then reopen and try again.
Ensure you are Hotspot.