Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9801
My Carrier: AT&T

Toyota Enturnes app for Blackberry - coming any time soon?

I have a Blackberry Torch, I am on my second one.  I bought a new car that requires an app be downloaded on the smartphone from Toyota so the car can interact with the phone.  Well, I came to find out Blackberry doesn't have the app and I am unable to connect to my car.  I can connect with my husband's Iphone but would like to connect with the Blackberry since I don't have my husband's phone with me during my commute to work every day.  I would hate to give up the Blackberry because they don't have an app that I can download to use the entunes on my Prius.

Anyone here if they are going to develope an app that will be compatible with entunes?

If not, I will have to give it up for a phone that does have the entunes app available.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG853), Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Toyota Enturnes app for Blackberry - coming any time soon?

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

BlackBerry does not decide what apps, of the millions out there, will be compatible with it's devices. Rather, the app developers choose, for their app, which devices they will support. Hence, the place to make your inquiry is with the developer of the app...to find out when/if they plan to support your specific BB model and OS level.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................