Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Tracking a stolen phone

ajay24_7 wrote:

Awaiting u r reply please help

You already have it above. Is there some part of what is there that you misunderstand?

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Visitor
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve
My Carrier: cellc

Hey blackberry users

I lost my blackberry 9300 3weeks ago, I want to know if the is a way to track it.is the second blackberry I lost and all of them was in contract. I can't afford to buy a new phone again, but police give me promise that they will find it. I need my blackberry serious:-(

Efrim
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

efrim wrote:

Hey blackberry users

I lost my blackberry 9300 3weeks ago, I want to know if the is a way to track it.is the second blackberry I lost and all of them was in contract. I can't afford to buy a new phone again, but police give me promise that they will find it. I need my blackberry serious:-(

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please carefully read this entire thread...it already contains links to instructions for your situation.

Good luck!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: BW Orange

Someone stole my phone on the 24th December 2013, can I be able to trace it or track it as the mobile supplier say they dont track or trace phones.

Lady Gee wa Mokalaka
Hall of Famer III

jambogorata wrote:

Someone stole my phone on the 24th December 2013, can I be able to trace it or track it as the mobile supplier say they dont track or trace phones.

HI and Welcome to the Community!

Please scroll up one message before yours, read and follow those instructions.

Good luck!