Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve
My Carrier: 3

Re: Trackpad not working

I have this promblem on my curve. Tbh there is nothing that will fix it 100%. i only had my phone a few months before this started. I am so dissapointed with blackberrys. I will Never be getting one again!

but i hope you work out how to fix your phone 

My Device: 9360 curve
My Carrier: 02

i shoom it and there is a loose screw how do i fix it ?

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile

My Trackpad is exactly the same as yours but my works now and again ... i really need to get this wokring again so could someone help me so my bb can be the same as it used to be< ;Smiley Wink 

My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: orange

please help me ASAP i need my phone to be working asap so pelase help, does this method only work for 8520's 0r.. because i have the bold 9700
My Device: BB 9300
My Carrier: RIM redington

Hey it`s based on little commonsense and R&D follow the solution: 1. From the home screen just type clock. 2. If the clock option reflect on the first position, just press enter to highlight it. 3. Again press enter, clock will open. 4. Press the menu key/bb logo to open the various options. 5. Press "C" to hihghlight Cancel snooz, press enter. Done! 6. Press "S" to highlight Set alarm press enter and press + sign to to change alarm settings to off. 7. Press bb logo/menu key, press "S" to highlight save, enter and done! 8. Press back to go back to home screen. Problem solved just a commensense required have an alternate solution as well but this will surely work. I too have called BB tecnical customer care but couldn`t able to get the solution. Searched in google but no solution indeed. Finally "when there is a wil, there is a way" find the solution from my own and very happy to share witj you all. Digitally available : anshulchoubey44@aol.com, please send your feedback. Thanks Bye :-) For Trackpad issue it`s a hardware problem need to get replaced with new one!

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: globe

hi! is this really effective? im just scared i might break it totally if i remove the screw. Smiley Surprised is this for all blackberry model? thank you! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Etisalat

I also have Blackberry 9300. My trackpad is also not working, I have almost tried everything and I dont think so something wrong with my trackpad. I have sent it once to service centre to fixed it up and this problem had occured again. I'm really pissed with this phone Worse Blaclberry

My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Etisalat

A-ramzan wrote:

please help so I got a text message on my blackbery 8520 and I entered the password as usual and the trackpad would not move, I couldn't scroll but I could click but not scroll please help.

I also have Blackberry 9300. My trackpad is also not working, I have almost tried everything and I dont think so something wrong with my trackpad. I have sent it once to service centre to fixed it up and this problem had occured again. I'm really pissed with this phone Worse Blaclberry

My Device: Blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: 02

Hey There.....

I have a blackberry 8520 and it is a track pad faulty I have brought a track pad which never worked and then got anther one fixed by the shop and it stopped working again after a couple of days and then my cousin told me to put some card board from a cereal box behind the track pad support which is under the Sim and it worked , again and within a hour it went again. Have you got any solutions please Smiley Happy

My Device: 9900 bold
My Carrier: vodafone

hi try this one

a) Please perform Hard Reset

Hard Reset
1. Remove the battery cover & the battery (please refer to
the user manual if required)
2. Remove the SIM
3. Replace the battery
4. Press the power button and allow the handset to fully
turn on