Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Sprint

Transfer MemoPad

Sprint didn't know how to transfer data stored in the MemoPad on my old BlackBerry Curve 8330. They advised me to download the info on my computer and then transfer it to my new phone.  In connecting to my computer, I didn't find a way to do that.  Any suggestions?  I would appreciate your help!  I have 5 years worth of info stored in my MemoPad!

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Transfer MemoPad

I can't believe they didn't know!  We will try to help you. 

Did you have blackberry protect on the old phone?

If so, then you could restore the memo data using the service.  The service is tied to your blackberry ID

Here is the user guide:

Here is the link for the protect website:

If you didn't have blackberry protect, you could use the desktop manager to backup the memo data from the old device and do a selective restore it to the new one.  See the section labled To restore specific databases in the backup file to a BlackBerry smartphone...

Once you get this working on your new phone, I highly recommend you setup blackberry protect.

Please click the Thumbs Up icon if this comment has helped you!
If your issue is resolved, please click the solution button on the resolution!
Every BlackBerry should have BlackBerry Protect, get it now! | Follow me on Twitter | Bring Back BBM Music!