Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9630 Tour

Transfer photos from BlackBerry Tour to a MAC hold my hand, I'm clueless

Hi,

I'm fairly clueless here... I have a lot of photos that were transferred from a Nokia mobile phone to the BB Tour 9630.  I want to transfer these to my Mac.

Did some research here but I don't have anything called a "Media Magager" When I open the BB Desktop Manager.  There was also mention of going to a Menu tab in a post, and I don't have that either.  EEEEK?  Am I missing something here?

I have a USB but I am missing the patience required to email them to myself a few at a time. Please help me learn how to dump these into iphoto. Thank you so much!!

jw

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Transfer photos from BlackBerry Tour to a MAC hold my hand, I'm clueless

[ Edited ]

Are you wanting to transfer photos from your Mac to your BB or visa-versa? Either way this is an easy, safe way.

*From Mac to BB

1Select the photos you want to send to BB ( do no more than 20 at a time )

2Right-click ---> More ---> Send to Device (Bluetooth)

3On BB go to Media ---> Photos and Click Menu ---> Recieve Using Bluetooth

4On Mac find or set-up your BB and click send

5On BB accept incoming transfers, rename and they will go to your photos

6Repeat 1-5 for all your photos

*For BB to Mac

1Make sure that your Mac has your BB as a registered Bluetooth device

2Find the photo you want to get to your Mac on your BB and right click and select Send Using Bluetooth

3Repeat with all your photos

4After all of them are transfered go to iPhoto and Import then find where all your photos went (Desktop, or Downloads usually)

Hope this helps.

The Mac version of Desktop Managing is a piece, it doesn't do anything but backup core data. No personalization comes from it, but other applications aren't any better. Make sure your memory card isn't full and that you check your Preferences and Options in Desktop Manager for Mac.

Visitor
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Transfer photos from BlackBerry Tour to a MAC hold my hand, I'm clueless

How do you right click on a BB?